Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring with Summer and Autumn

This is where I plan to share all the photos that I think are pretty darn great.

If you dont like them then fine. I think they are pretty great.


These are pictures from Sunday with Summer and Autumn, my cousins. :]


Sisters



I LOVE Summer she has so many different faces and


every single one is adorable and funny!




Presh.






Such a little angel! ha ha. :]







I have wanted to do a photo like this for a long time.

I think it turned out pretty decent.










I always have loved pinwheels.

They remind me of spring. :]












I like to think of this as Summer picturing her older sister perfect.

Always trying to be like her. Idolizing her. :]











Good ole kite flying





The girls. :] Plain and Simple.





Oh Autumn :] You are cute.





Jumping Pictures = Classic.





At this moment this is my favorite picture I have ever taken

and edited. :]]





I think this is pretty cute. :]


1 comment:

  1. Those are cool. I love what you did with the frame pictures. Very cool :)
    Sis Rob :)

    ReplyDelete